When booking a disco with the White Horse Roadshow, you are entering a legal binding contract.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
1. A deposit will be charged at the time of Booking to secure the date. This Fee Is NON-REFUNDABLE
2. The Client shall have the right to CANCEL the Artiste date(s) by serving upon the Artist not less than 28 clear days' notice in writing, failure to do so will incur payment in full for Date(s) Cancelled and MUST be paid BY THE DATE OF THE CANCELLED ENGAGEMENT(S)
3. Soft drinks will be provided by the Client for the Artiste and Artistes Assistant for the duration of their performance.
4. The Client is responsible for the safety and security at the venue and shall evict any persons causing a nuisance to the Artiste, the Artistes Assistant or any other persons there.
5. The Artiste must supply all necessary Amplification, and equipment to perform and must be completely self-contained apart from the electrical supply.
6. In the event of any damage or loss of equipment or material provided by the Artiste for the purpose of performance by persons on the premises, the Client shall be liable to pay IN FULL the repair or replacement costs of equipment, and the hire of necessary Equipment or material during replacement time and to compensate any loss of work due to the damage/lost Equipment.
7. In the event that the Booked Artiste is unable to attend personally, a substitute will be provided, and the Client informed.
8. The WHITE HORSE ROADSHOW will not be held liable for non- appearance by any substitute Artiste.
9. All monies as in the agreement must be paid no less than 10 days prior to the event taking place, unless special provisions have been made.
10. This Booking is not classed as confirmed until this form has been received by us, is signed, and arrives with the Deposit amount mentioned in the attached letter, at which time it shall become legally binding by both parties.
11. The Artiste throughout the evening may take photographs to post on their website for advertising purposes at the client's approval. All rights to photographs published are held by the Artiste under copyright.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING.